The Lighthouse Institute provides 7 core training packages for individuals, groups, organisations and communities with a focus on attachment, development, trauma, organisational culture and therapeutic community development work.
Each training package has been developed to address the specific needs of individuals and groups. Each package can be customised or combined to suit your requirements.
We have delivered specialist attachment and trauma informed training to a number of organisations across Australia, including:
- Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare
- Wodonga TAFE (Specialist Homelessness Sector)
- Integrated Family Youth Services
Training areas include:
- Psychosocial Development
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Strengths Based Approaches
- Trauma Based Behaviours
- Vicarious Trauma & Workplace Stress
- Psychodynamic Clinical Supervision
- Therapeutic group Processes
- Case Nothing
- Mental Health
- Suicide and Self Harm
- Culturally Inclusive Practice
- Complex Families
- High-Risk Adolescents
For enquiries or to book a tailored training package contact email@example.com or 03 9093 7500.